Sunday, February 22, 2009

Let the beauty you love be what you do

"Let the beauty you love be what you do"

I want to give praise and thanks to God for being able to do what I love - yoga.

Sometimes we put limitations on ourselves just through our thoughts.
With me it's always "I am not good enough". What happenned to the
do the best you can? Right.

I subbed a class this evening with the expectation of teaching a vinyasa flow class, as I agreed to sub for a friend. Rather, it was a diverse mix of people, half wanting a hatha class, half wanting a flow class. Every time I teach a hatha class, I am reminded how much I thrive on movement.

Live and let live. There are options for everyone.

I guess what I am getting at is movement and flow heals the body.
Pulsating vinyasa, rhythmic vinyasa, body vinyasa.
Breath vinyasa, life vinyasa, flow.

I live in the flow.
I love waking up and diving in the flow.

My wish is for everyone to find their flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

“When you hit a plateau you have to be willing to get a little bit worse before you get massively better.”

– Tony Robbins, best-selling author, entrepreneur and speaker.

Join my Kula on Facebook