Thursday, February 26, 2009

choices

Quite amazing really that I handled today so calmly.
It is called living your yoga.
When you lock your keys in your car while on a simple errand,
no need to overreact. Just breathe and keep on keepin' on, I told myself.

I got a free scooter ride out of it, too!

I reflected on how much energy it would have taken for me to go nuts
about my mistake today. Instead, the breath was there. no judgement,
although I did reflect on how much attachment I have to my car:)
ie: i am a texas native.

Live in the flow. Live and let live.
Forget and forgive (thy self)

Lokah
Samasta
Sukhino
Bhavantu

May the Lord bless the whole world with eternal peace and goodwill.
May the Lord bless the whole world with eternal peace and goodwill.
May the Lord bless the whole world with eternal peace and goodwill.
Peace peace peace

Let no one ever come to you without leaving better & happier.
Be the living expression of God's kindness:
Kindness in your face
Kindness in your eyes
Kindness in your smile

Om Shanti
Om Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

“When you hit a plateau you have to be willing to get a little bit worse before you get massively better.”

– Tony Robbins, best-selling author, entrepreneur and speaker.

Join my Kula on Facebook